Start a new topic

Integrate with Schoology

5 people like this idea

Does Sight Reading Factory integrate with Schoology? And does SRF have a use agreement filed with the state of California?

I would really love to see SRF integrate with Schoology! 

2 people like this

I would LOVE SRF to integrate with Schoology!

Currently, we only integrate with Canvas, but we do hope to expand to other LMS' in the future and Schoology is one of them!  We will chalk up another vote and keep you updated on any developments!

Our district is switching us all over to Schoology. Has this become an integration, yet? This conversation was three years ago...I'm hoping work has been done on it.

Hi David,

We do track votes and try to add the most requested features first.  We are a very small team with big development plans and have to plan accordingly.  We do hope to expand and add Schoology in the future.  We will chalk up another vote and keep you updated on any developments!  In the meantime, your students can access SRF directly through our website.

Nancy D'Alema

Sight Reading Factory

1 person likes this

Yes - please! Fairfax County Schools (one of the largest systems in the country with quite a few of your customers...) is on Schoology this year - we would love integration!

Hi CJ! 

Thanks for the feedback!  We have chalked up another vote for Schoology integration and will keep you updated on any developments!

Nancy D'Alema

Sight Reading Factory

Hello!  We just implemented an integration with Schoology!  We'd love to have some beta testers to try it out.  If you are interested in trying out the integration please write us at support@sightreadingfactory.com and we can get you information.  You can also check out this article for more information.  It's a pretty slick integration!

Don Crafton

SightReadingFactory.com

Login or Signup to post a comment