If you want to edit one of your Recent or Saved Configurations you'd have to launch that configuration from your Dashboard, change the settings, and then generate the new music. Once music has been generated with the updated settings, a new configuration will be on your 'Recent' tab which you can then save.
To do this:
- Launch a 'Recent' or 'Saved' configuration from your Dashboard.
- Click the 'Settings' button on the toolbar which opens up the 'Mixer'.
- Click on any of the tabs on the left to edit the instrument, level, key signature or time signature.
- After making your changes, generate the music with your new settings.
- Go back to your Dashboard and you will see the new configuration on your 'Recent' tab. You can choose to click 'Save' to save and name the new configuration so that it will be stored on your 'Saved' tab.