Start a new topic

Custom Levels for Ensembles

Could custom levels eventually be used for ensemble sight reading? At present, at least from what I see, custom levels can only be used for individual sight reading, not for groups. 

4 people like this idea

The same problem for me, it would be great that we can customize not only one voice in the custom levels.

This would be great!  I just made a custom level to match my state's sight reading for my choir's level only to discover it could only be used for single voices.  Being able to use it for a choir would be extremely useful.

This would be great!  I just made a custom level to match my state's sight reading for my choir's level only to discover it could only be used for single voices.  Being able to use it for a choir would be extremely useful.

Gotcha!  Thanks for the clarification.  We'll definitely keep you posted on any developments with this feature.

I am referring to both, I think. For example, I just tried to create a two-part sight reading for choir. However, the only choice of levels I have are those already pre-made within sightreadingfactory.com. I would be great if I could custom create a level or, even better, use a custom level from the "levels" tab for both individual and ensemble sight reading.

James, are you referring to setting up a custom practice exercise for a multiple-part ensemble (by using the 'Custom' button on the 'Level' panel of the mixer when setting up a practice session) or are you referring to creating an actual Custom Level via the 'Levels' tab on the Dashboard for a multiple-part ensemble which can be used for student assignments?

Login or Signup to post a comment