Start a new topic

Custom Levels for Ensembles

Could custom levels eventually be used for ensemble sight reading? At present, at least from what I see, custom levels can only be used for individual sight reading, not for groups. 

3 people like this idea

James, are you referring to setting up a custom practice exercise for a multiple-part ensemble (by using the 'Custom' button on the 'Level' panel of the mixer when setting up a practice session) or are you referring to creating an actual Custom Level via the 'Levels' tab on the Dashboard for a multiple-part ensemble which can be used for student assignments?

I am referring to both, I think. For example, I just tried to create a two-part sight reading for choir. However, the only choice of levels I have are those already pre-made within sightreadingfactory.com. I would be great if I could custom create a level or, even better, use a custom level from the "levels" tab for both individual and ensemble sight reading.

Gotcha!  Thanks for the clarification.  We'll definitely keep you posted on any developments with this feature.

This would be great!  I just made a custom level to match my state's sight reading for my choir's level only to discover it could only be used for single voices.  Being able to use it for a choir would be extremely useful.

This would be great!  I just made a custom level to match my state's sight reading for my choir's level only to discover it could only be used for single voices.  Being able to use it for a choir would be extremely useful.

Login or Signup to post a comment