If you use the Canvas LMS through your school, you can now use Sight Reading Factory student accounts and assignments directly through your Canvas account and have SRF grades be submitted right into your Canvas gradebook. Using the Canvas/Sight Reading Factory (SRF) integration:
- Teachers and students can Single Sign-On to SRF through their Canvas account.
- Teachers can create and edit SRF assignments directly from Canvas.
- Students can launch assignments from Canvas.
- All users can launch practice sessions from Canvas.
- Teachers can grade student submissions directly from the speed grader.
- Students can see their feedback and review their assignments from Canvas.
To get started:
- Contact us and let us know that you'd like your student accounts to be linked to your Canvas account.
- Purchase student accounts with a purchase order or request an online invoice that you can pay with a credit card. Make a note on the order that you would like Canvas Integration.
- We'll set up the LTI keys and send you instructions on how you can link your SRF account to your Canvas account.
**For SRF customers who have had "standalone" SRF student accounts in the past and will be now switching over to use SRF student accounts through Canvas, it is important to know that switching over to Canvas will be a clean slate for all your accounts. So any past assignments or data from standalone SRF will not carry over to a new Canvas integration. Once you are integrated in Canvas, your data will be carried over from year to year.