You can view reports to keep track of how your students practice with Sight Reading Factory. To do this:
- Click on the reports icon on the right sidebar of your Dashboard or navigate directly to www.sightreadingfactory.com/reports
- Once there you will see a table of all your students and how many sight reading exercises they have generated.
- You can use the date picker to filter this report by a date range.
- You can click on an individual student to view a detailed report on that student.
- When viewing an individual student, you can hover over 'Choose a report' to view more detailed reports such as the 'Sessions' report for a student.
The Reports feature is a powerful way to monitor how your students use Sight Reading Factory.