Start a new topic

Please add Custom title to the musical exercise title bar and "Recent Exercises" list

I'd like to have a way to uniquely identify customized exercises in the list of recent and saved exercises by using the user assigned name.  Problem: I cannot distinguish between customized exercises in the list of "Recent Exercises". I .  This is true when viewing the list and also when in the practice exercise itself. Therefore when I create a new exercise I like, I find it hard to identify it for practice later.

It would be helpful if you could add a field containing the user assigned title and a check box to save the customized  configuration in the title bar (where it says SFR, guitar custom).  It would then have the fields "SRF, Instrument, Level, Custom_Title, Save" followed by the play button, options drop down and other options.

Please see the attached images showing where I think these changes might be made in the application.

Thanks,
Lloyd

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for the feedback and the pictures!  When you check your 'Recent Exercises' now, you should see that your title is shown, for examples you have already saved.  We track votes and try to add the most requested features first.  I will add a vote for adding a field with your saved configuration name and an option to save the configuration, to the title bar.  Great suggestions!

Regards,

Nancy D'Alema

Sight Reading Factory

1 person likes this
Sightreading Factory, Thanks for considering my suggestion. It's good to know that you take them seriously. Thanks, Lloyd

Always!  Keep them coming!

Thanks!

Nancy D'Alema

Sight Reading Factory

Login or Signup to post a comment